8.16.2011

Ambiance Volumizing Dry Shampoo

I am so excited that I was asked to review Ambiance Volumizing Dry Shampoo. You may already know that I love dirty hair, but you may also know that I can smell a dirty head from a mile away....
But this! This smells so clean AND fresh!
I have tried a number of other dry shampoos and they were all super messy, heavy and usually didn't feel like it did anything.

My gorgeous sister couldn't wait to try it! She applied it through the front and top of her hair where she is naturally a little more oily and the powder almost sucked up all the oils, leaving her hair looking fresh and voluminous.

This product is also 100% Natural and there is no need for water! YAY!
It comes in Gray, Blonde,Brunette,Black and Red- so EVERYONE can use it!
It is applied with its soft applicator brush and it blends softly and not cakey or chalky in the hair.
It is also fits perfectly in your purse!

You can purchase your very own dry shampoo here!

No comments: