3.24.2011

Cyber Consults! Happening Now!

photo via fffound!




Hello Everyone!
Remember how I offer that super cool thing? You know the one... the Cyber Consult, where
you send me a beautiful head shot? (preferably while looking at the camera) OH!  And I will email you back a full description of what will be the most flattering for your face shape. Including, cut and color details. I will even attach photos of ideas to inspire you and that you can bring to me, (or another stylist) Ya know, If you live in another state,country..etc.

I offer 50% off  your first haircut for those in the Twin Cities who send me their photos and consult with me beforehand. THE CATCH is. this. You have to let me take Before and Afters, to show the world your do.

FAIR?
THINK! You will have a whole blog post dedicated JUST to you! I mean, think of all the places you can 'link' yourself! ;)

No comments: