3.28.2011

Shielo Hydrate Product Review



This past weekend I had the opportunity to try out a new product line, called Shielo
I absolutely LOVE trying out new products. Being a hairstylist gives me maybe a higher expectation when I try new things, which can and can't be great when doing reviews.

I was given the option of Color, Hydrate or Volumizing shampoo and conditioner.

In the past 6 months, my hair has been ombre'd,tinted darker, then bleach washed lighter, this being said- I need something moisurizing and repairative( if possible) to protect my hair and keep it healthy.

I tried the Hydrating line.

The Shampoo and Conditioner smell LOVELY.
I mean, Delicious. You could eat it up!

I loved that the product is produced in the states. I also love that  Shielo doesn't pack their product with synthetic pesticides or chemicals, I know my hair is in good hands with this knowledge.

When I first washed my hair with the shampoo I couldn't get over how bubbly it was,wierd right? Of all the things to notice! It was incredibly Suds-y!
 Once I rinsed, I thought. 'Uh-oh'. I thought my hair felt a little too clean, which can lead to sometimes tangly and terrible dry feeling hair.
((believe it or not))

But after leaving the Hydrate Vibrancy Conditioner for a couple of minutes (as suggested)
 I was so pleased!
My hair felt like BUTTER. I mean, my hair really did feel conditioned. I was able to comb through it easily (even after previous color jobs and damaged ends)

My hair felt really good.
I was able to round brush it, curl it and set it and it looked great the whole day.

Overall, I liked this product. I am grateful to have been able to try it out.

My only complaint is that I wish the Shampoo was as moisturizing as the conditioner.
I am interested in trying out their other products!

Visit Sheilo's site for more info and to order your product today






No comments: