2.04.2011

Pheasant feathers and Birdcage veils..


This past September, I had the priviledge of being the hairstylist for this amazingly gorgeous bride.
I met her at her hotel and spent some time with her and her lovely family and friends.
I also had the honor of doing her sister and a bridesmaids hair.
The girls were adorned in chunky necklaces and hair pieces.

Kelly's detail on everything was impeccable. She was sewing beads onto a cardigan as I did her hair, this was NO bridezilla!
She wore a blush hued dress that fit like a glove and her hair was mod-vintage inspired.
It was a breeze consulting with her, she had a clear vision and photos, which I love!

Her hair turned out fantastically.

She pinned a few pheasant feathesr into it, and even made her own birdcage veil.
Her creativity was off the charts!

She made me want to get married all over again.

Here are a few gorgeous photos to share.

 

~Gushing~


((swooning...))



---Adoring---


//Toasting!



**Giggling**



1 comment:

Laurén said...

Everything looked gorgeous! I especially love the femininity of her dress and the soft, tousled look of her hair. Great job lady!