7.21.2018

It's been a long time.




It's been a solid 4 years since I have posted last.

But let me tell you, my love and passion for all things hair and beauty have not been put to the side.

I currently still have 4 little boys who keep me as busy as my salon hustle. I LOVE IT.

Being able to own my own biz and keep my children home with me has been all that dreams are made of.

I love that I can go into the salon and be someone beside "Mom" for a little while. I can use my hands to create and inspire and make others feel their best, aside from wiping faces and bottoms and that in itself is worth talking about!


Livin' the dream ya'll and I hope to continue with keeping up the beauty blog in the midst of the madness.

But hey, Check out this amazing photo.

Photo courtesy of Stylight

Michelle Williams mit angesagter blonder Kurzhaarfrisur.

Still in love with platinum pixies!

2 comments:

yaki said...

Thanks a lot for you sharing!It helps me a lot !
Absolutely love it and i am expect more from you.

Anonymous said...

nice style...thanks for sharing..

https://zoomlabakalimm.blogspot.com/2019/12/atelye-tuta.html

https://www.instagram.com/atelyetuta/