10.21.2011

BangStyle


Bangstyle.com  is most likely the coolest thing I have seen in a while.
This site is exactly why I LOVE hair and everything about it.
This site shows how hair is not only a style (or lack of style) on your head, but it is an entire culture.
I can't believe how much the hair industry has matured and changed in the last 50 years, it is truly incredible!

You can dowload an app that allows you (as a stylist) to take photos of your work and show it to the world.

Anyone can then, go the site and view real people's real work. I love it! Genius! Why couldn't I have thought of that? Instead of bringing photos of red carpet hair do's to your stylist, bring real photos of real people. (Because Heaven knows celebrities are NOT real people. kidding of course.. or am I?)

This is a home for stylists and salons to create a portfolio and gallery of all their works.
It is such a beautiful concept.

 Download your App! And create a profile!




No comments: