9.29.2009

The Source for Everything Beautiful

I am excited to share with all of you my love for hair. This is a source for all those who are looking for tips, techniques, new looks, answers to dreaded questions, and anything else hair.

My first obsession.
Kerastase.
Not just because its from Paris, because we all know my obsession for anything european.

 But because it is truly the only product I have ever worked with that makes your hair feel perfectly perfect.

Tip # 1. Make an appointment at your nearest Kerastase salon for a complimentary consultation.
Most likely your stylist will educate and inform you on your hairs condition. Your stylist will should guide you in your desires on what your vision is for your hair.

There are various types of treatments for you.
As a stylistt, I look over all the hair, the texture, the density,the color, the ends, the scalp, etc.
I check these components to customize a treatment that will be most beneficial for you.

If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.

No comments: